Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Home Again

We made it back home this evening after two very enjoyable weeks up in God's Country. We arrived in Minnesota to see the snow falling gently on the trees the next morning, and we never found ourselves in want of the white stuff. Looking out the back window of Sarah's parents' house, one might have even thought oneself in Narnia, but for the fact that Christmas most definitely came right on time. We had a blast showing off our little prideandjoy to scores of family and friends, but it's good to be home at last. Someone asked me last week where "home" was--MN or NC. I had to think about it. "Both, I guess."

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Hi Guys

Yep I know that one I arrived back at work today. And often wonder if Home is here or at my parents. Honestly I still dont know but guess that both is the best answer too.