Friday, March 16, 2007

March

It has come to my attention that some of you have inquired as to whether or not I am expecting. I am not. The picture which led some to speculate is the one in which Graham is sliding down the slide, with an expecting mom in the background. That mom is Jack's mom Ashley, who is expecting her second child at the beginning of July. We'll let you know when you can get excited about Fink2!

Due to technical difficulties, we weren't able to upload pictures earlier this month. March so far has included blooming flowers, trips to the park, hanging out with Jack and cousin Pete, and lots of playtime outside.











1 comment:

Shurson Family said...

Graham is getting so big!! I can't believe how much he is talking-that last video really shows it! Hope you are all doing well. Any plans to move back this way soon?? I could give you some tips on moving with toddlers:) Take care!