Saturday, February 14, 2009

BIG PoD 2.14.2009


Graham often applauds for himself after concerts. Favorites include The Wheels on the Bus, Happy Birthday, and This Little Light of Mine.

Bea seemed to like the swing ride at Duke Park.

Duke Park has great slides!


Here we are at Duke Park again. This, incidentally, is how I cook while holding both babies. Inga is in the sling and Bea is in my left arm, leaving the right arm free to chop, stir, saute, and help Graham dump things in bowls.

The girls love to chew on things. Here, Bea is on her tummy and Inga is attacking the wire duck.


Bea and Inga



Just chillin' with Daddy

Inga gives us the most amazingly huge smiles!


David has Inga and Graham and Bea are relaxing on the couch.

1 comment:

Sarah Conrad Sours said...

I don't remember, but I probably cooked while holding Isaac. But I don't think I ever, EVER even held a knife while holding Captain Destructo.

I think Bea and Inga are starting to look more alike--maybe it's just the pictures?