Friday, May 01, 2009

BIG PoD 5.1.2009


Bea loves the tassles from the blanket in the living room! She can lay for hours at a time just playing with them.


And Bea is working SO hard to crawl, which scares me to death. I feel like I'm constantly running as it is. What is going to happen when they can move?!



Bea discovered the barrister bookcases this week, which have become an endless source of entertainment: open, close, open, close, open, close. So far, no fingers have been pinched. Inga thinks it's really funny.



Do you see Inga's lone tooth? It's so cute!

Hi!!


Here's Graham building another playground in our living room. I think that cushion had become a slide.

Or maybe a vault. I'm not sure.

2 comments:

Scott and Emily: said...

I love your little lavender girls and jumping boy--they're all fabulously talented :)

Sarah Conrad Sours said...

Inga!! What a cute tooth you have!