Monday, October 09, 2006

Which Battlestar Galactica character are you?

You scored as CPO Galen Tyrol. You never wanted to be a glamorous Viper pilot. You are happy knowing that without you to fix their birds, they cannot fly. You fell in love with the wrong girl, but is that so wrong? Maybe, but you don't really care.

CPO Galen Tyrol

75%

Commander William Adama

69%

Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo)

56%

Col. Saul Tigh

50%

Number 6

50%

Dr Gaius Baltar

50%

President Laura Roslin

44%

Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck)

44%

Tom Zarek

25%

Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer)

13%

What New Battlestar Galactica character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Sweet! I'm Chief Tyrol--followed closely by the two Adamas. As dedicated viewers already know, "the Chief" is one of the noblest characters on the show. I think this fits my personality rather well, except for that stuff about falling in love with the wrong girl, of course--unless Sarah turns out to be a Cylon. This is unlikely, I think. My girl makes a mean French Toast, but she's no toaster. :) I must say I was surprised to see Dr. Baltar so high on my list. I'm going to have to keep an eye on certain flaws in my character, I can see. Which Battlestar Galactica character are you?

3 comments:

Stuart said...

You scored as Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo).



You have spent your life trying to life up to and impress your Dad, shame he never seemed to notice. You are a stickler for the rules. But in matters of loyalty and honour you know when they have to be broken.

Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo) 81%
Number 6 81%
CPO Galen Tyrol 75%
Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer) 63%
Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck) 63%
Col. Saul Tigh 63%
Tom Zarek 63%
Dr Gaius Baltar 56%
Commander William Adama 44%
President Laura Roslin 38%

OK must admit that although Ive been tiold I should I have never really watched BSG so dont know if this is good or bad

David and Sarah said...

Never watched BSG!? It's the best show on television, my friend! At least over here. But it's also the only show I watch, so I don't have much to compare it with. But it's definitely worth checking out. Start out with the miniseries. You'll be hooked.

Stuart said...

Paul has told me alsothat I should watch it. Not sure if or when it is on plus I think my flat mate might get a bit fed up of another program taking over the TV. I already watch NCIS, CSI, CSI:NY and CSI:Miami plus some others.