Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Rock and Roll Life

Many of you probably don't know that my little brother is a rock star. Though he has yet to share his fame and wealth with his older brother (who taught him how to play the air guitar), I'm hopeful that this may be in the cards in the near future. Though he spurned my suggestion of trying out for American Idol, Josh has been playing with the band Catchpenny. You can check out some cool video of Josh on the bass at their website. It's really strange how the talent was distributed in our family. I can't carry a tune in a bucket.

3 comments:

Stuart said...

Even Snail mail was quicker in letting me know about the video, your mum mentioned it in her New Year newsletter that arrived up to a fortnight ago, beating the blog by atleast a week (granted I only read the letter last night but still managed to beat the blog). Sadly work block access to myspace (but not blogspot, YET) so it will have to wait unil Friday or Saturday once I get broadband rigged in.

David and Sarah said...

Yes, I know I'm quite behind the times. If it's any excuse, they just posted that lovely picture on myspace a few days ago, so I was . . . er, waiting till I had a photo.

Stuart said...

Thats cool Have you seen the photos of my flat yet? Finally managed to move 99% of my stuff in yesterday. Just cant find anything at the moment