Thursday, May 11, 2006

The In-Laws are Here...
























Don and Jeri rolled into town on Tuesday evening, ready for a heaping helping of Graham's hospitality. One of the first projects on the list was the installation of a tire swing in the back yard, something every little boy should have.



Here's Don, slinging the rope over a sturdy bough...



...and here are mommy and baby waiting for a push. Preferably an Underdog.



"Hey. I thought this thing was supposed to move."



"Well, if no one will push me, I guess I can always chew on this thing."



"I don't know if this is such a good idea after all..."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all are too precious! I love the swing and am amazed that EVERYONE can ride in it :) See you tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

Preciousss? Curse us and scratch us, my preciousss! Gollum!

Stuart said...

Can I have a shot, mum and dad got rid of our rope swing about 3 yrs ago, mind you I dont live there any more and I hadnt swing on it for a while

David and Sarah said...

Yes indeed--if you're ever in the neighborhood, stop on by and we'll give you a push. It's quite sturdy enough to handle a grown fellow. In fact, the rope is rated at 300 pounds, and since there are two of them, that would be 600. It's a swing for the whole family.

Stuart said...

I know that Ive put on weight over the past few years but Im not that heavy honest.

The quest is however will the tyre hold the whole family?