Friday, June 12, 2009


Daddy promised Graham a surprise when he came back from the base last weekend. We gave him a hint: It's something to use in the boat. Graham got a big grin on his face and said, "It's Josh and Amber!" Josh and Amber are our friends from Atlanta who stayed with us last week while Amber attended a conference at Duke. They were part of our small group while they lived in Durham. We miss them dearly. Apparently, Graham does, too.


After the initial disappointment that Josh and Amber didn't come out of the Walmart bag, Graham seemed to enjoy using his new Cars fishing pole.


Here we have a typical scene: Graham is trying to build a train set while Bea and Inga proceed to destroy it. Graham started to solve this problem by pushing his sisters out of the way. When I told him that he wasn't allowed to push them, he looked at me and said, "I'm not pushing them. I'm just moving them." So now he's not allowed to move them either. He has to ask for help. I often here frantic "Help, HELP!" calls when I step out of the room for a second.


Stinkers.



Graham and David went out on the boat this week, but didn't catch any fish....this time.


Look at my one beautiful little tooth!


Nap time


I think this is a glimpse of Inga as a teenager. I don't like the look she's giving me.

Bath time is always fun at our house!

No comments: