Thursday, August 19, 2010

Visitors

Bea and Inga loved the sailor duck full of flowers that Fink and Grandma sent.


Snuggle time with the kids - I miss them!



Daddy showed Graham pictures of the night William was born. Then Graham wanted to see the incision. We don't think that he was traumatized for life, but I'm guessing he won't be a doctor.


Bop and Gaga got to go visit William in the NICU.




This is the first time I've seen both eyes! William usually gives me a pirate look and keeps his right eye closed. He and Graham-the-pirate will get along just fine.



William will hopefully be released from the NICU tomorrow morning so the kids will finally get to see him tomorrow when the come. We'll have the cameras ready!

2 comments:

Stuart said...

You both look well.

All my love from the East side of the pond.

Amy said...

I especially love the grandparent photos. You children are dearly loved!