Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanksgiving Part Two

We spent part of Friday and all day Saturday with my family. Mom and I took Graham, Bea, and Inga down 'the mountain' Friday morning. Bea and Inga tried a baby hill by the house first.
Inga decided this wasn't for her. I think she's a southern girl at heart!
Bea and the snow
wheeee!

My favorite outtake in our attempt at a family Christmas picture. Gaga is dancing while Bop tries to snap as many pictures as possible!

And here we are, less entertained by Gaga.

I got to spend Saturday morning with two close friends and their new babies! Erika, Andrina and I grew up together. It was so fun to tell each other earlier this year that we were expecting! Andrina's baby was born a month before William and Erika's baby was born one month after William. All three of us have fat, cute babies!


Look at those cheeks!! I think Ethan's cheeks and William's thighs are the same size!
Chillin' with my baby

David stayed with the three littles while Bop, Gaga, Graham, and I went to Stillwater to see the Nutcracker. It was beautiful! Graham really enjoyed it, too!

Thanksgiving dinner Saturday night



We can't wait to spend time with our families again this Christmas!

No comments: